Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursday, First Day!

Hey guys! How has your week been going? Mine has since been terrible... Up until today.


Last night i went to Walmart and bought a box of cherrios because i only have V8's, a bag of saltines, and vitamins, in my cupboard. So i bought cherrios and decided that since i have been binging so much that i will use the cherrios to control my binges.


When i get hungry, like really feeling like i need to binge, i will eat a cup of cherrios, because that is only 100 calories, and they are pretty healthy for you. And if you eat them one at a time, they fill you up pretty easily. 


So far today i haven't eaten anything but like 3 sticks of gum. I haven't even taken my medication for my ADD either.. So i hope i can control this all day long.

I'm about to go out to lunch with my friend. I don't know if i've said this but we are required to buy a "seven meals a week" meal plan, so i already paid my $900 for the meals for the semester, so i hate just letting them go for waste. So i go out to lunch everyday and usually i just get a pasta dish and slowly eat like 5 or 6 noodles from it. Or i get a salad and put a little water on it (when nobody is looking) so that it looks like there is dressing on it! It's worked fairly well, but today is my first day being back on the anorexic train, so it will be hard to resist getting a quasadilla or chicken strips.


 Anyways, wish me luck, i wish you luck. I want you guys to email me (simplyana123@gmail.com) and let me know how everything is going!! Please! Best of luck to you Ana's. 


Xoxox.

2 comments:

  1. my ana trip had been terrible! i was in the bathroom trying to binge and my fiance walked in and gave me the third degree, idk how to keep this from him. i cant control it, every time i see food i just want to binge, i dont have the urge for food. i havent ate in 5 days so far, but i've lost 17 pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so fat and ugly.. I hate eating but my boyfriend usually forces me to... I use to never eat and he would get mad at me and now he makes me eat what he does... I dont want to eat! I want to be skinny... But throwing up isnt something I want to start again.. Im hoping I can skip all meals tomorrow and start losing weight again! My goal for this month is to lose about 10-20 pounds!

    ReplyDelete