Friday, March 4, 2011

Formal Friday

Hey Anas! Today is FRIDAY! And where i am it is also the first day of SPRING BREAK! ...Tooooo bad there is snow all over the place....

So i have a tip or two, as always. Last night i went to my friends house and we ended up taking some shots and drinking a bit, well OH MY GOSH. I had never really drank any alcohol when i was on a fast before. WOW. I only took one shot and a half of vodka (ew, but only 60 cals in one shot) and dannnnnnng i can tell you that if you ever do that you will get so drunk off of only one shot, it was crazy. But yes, i have mixed feelings about it right now, because i'm still a little drunk or hungover from it, and my stomach hurts so bad. You aren't supposed to drink on an empty stomach. 
I wouldn't advise you to do it, but i wouldn't advise against it. I think it speeds up your metabolism a bit, because i already feel skinner, (and look it!!) 

So do what you want, (IF YOU ARE 18!! DO NOT DRINK BEFORE THAT AGE) but remember this, alcohol has tons of calories in it. So if you are planning on going out drinking, make sure they have Smirnoff Vodka, it really is low in cals. And DO NOT EVER drink beer. You fatten right up, yup, just like a pig.

My next tip is to get the app i have on my iphone. If you have an ipod touch or iphone there is an app called "Lose It" and it is free, it has helped me so much, like it keeps track of everything you eat, calories and all! I would STRONGLY recommend getting it. It really makes everything so much easier.

And my last tip for the day is FUN! I do this thing called "Formal Friday" and basically i just dress up in dresses and skirts and stuff... It really is fun to do because it's at the end of a long week of determination, and on Fridays i feel like i can dress up and show off my progress for that week. (Don't do this is you don't want people to see that you are losing weight, obviously.) But i makes me feel like and like i have accomplished something. I mean, granted, my normal outfits consist of oversized sweaters/sweatshirts, jeans/leggings, and Uggs. And i really don't do my hair because it's naturally okay looking. BUT it really is fun, i want you to try it next Friday! Dress up and see how you like it-- You OWN that progress Ana! Woo!

Sorry to go on about this stuff if none of it applies to you today, i just want to help you all get to your goals! I know you are all amazing! (: (:

Xoxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment