Friday, March 18, 2011

Formal Friday TWO

Heyy! How are your weeks going?? 
Today i am dressed up again for "Formal Friday" Even though it is really chilly outside, i love seeing my thin legs walking in my heels. I'm glad i've started to get back onto track. It feels amazing to be skinny and constantly losing weight.


I'm actually really worried about this weekend, i know that i want to be skinny, but last night i was getting all cuddly with my ex boyfriend and he was talking about getting back together again and such, and while i don't know what i am going to do about him, the subject of weight got brought up. And of course i stupidly said: "i wish i was skinnier" MISTAKE NUMBER ONE: NEVER SAY THAT TO PEOPLE WHO THINK YOU'RE ALREADY "THIN." Well he told me that i would look gross if i was any skinnier. SHOOT. I know that i want to be thinner, but i'm worried that he'll convince me to stop my progress! 


I want you guys to realize that despite what people tell you that you and i can both overcome what they say. We SHOULDN'T care what other people think. We are getting skinny for our own good, and no matter what people say, i want you to DO WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU


Please don't listen to what friends or family say. (Unless you are like 5'8" and weigh like 70 pounds, in which case TOTALLY GET HELP... ha ha) But for those of us that just want the image of perfection, DO NOT GIVE IN


I've said it a million times by now, and i'm going to say it again, YOU ARE STRONG. Probably even stronger than me, so DO NOT let anyone tell you otherwise, and know that you are amazebeans. 


YOU DETERMINE WHAT YOU ARE


XOxoX

No comments:

Post a Comment