Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Crappy

So hey... I pretty much suck. 
Last Saturday i went out to dinner with my mom and dad at this great pizza place called Arella's, and i ate 4 slices of pizza! And an appetizer! And ever since then i have been eating fairly normally. Today i got up and ate some wheat thins and cereal, and for lunch i had a few bites of pasta.. Man i am doing terribly! I can feel myself getting fatter and fatter, but i can't stop eating. I want to try, and i am going to try to fast for the rest of the day.


Being anorexic takes so much energy to keep up! It's just so damn hard! I don't know what to do, and instead of giving you advice, like i've been trying to do, i am crying for help. I really need to stop eating, and nothing is working, it's like my self control level is so low! Ugh. I'm going to try and let you know how my fast goes. I think i am back up to 125.. And i am so sad to think that last week i was at 117-118! What a failure.


Good luck to you guys, PLEASE do NOT eat anything! You will just binge. I have a saying as my background on my phone:


"Food is Regret, Thin is Beauty"


Please remember this, and do not turn out fat like i have these past few days. Bleh.


xoxox

1 comment:

  1. i know exactly how you feel. thanks for posting. stay strong!

    ReplyDelete