Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's Thursday....

So i don't know about you people, but i absolutely hate Thursdays. They are always super long and boring. And to top it all off, where i live it is raining. AND there is snow on the ground. Both of which i hate. 

Anyways, so i apologize for not keeping up to date the past few days, i wasn't sure that anybody read this until someone emailed me thanking me for starting a blog dedicated to helping us all reach our goals. 

I started a five day fast on Monday, but then i went out to eat on my campus yesterday and TOTALLY binged. Let me just list off to you what i ate, you will be horrified:

-A turkey sandwhich on a roll.
-Half a plate of white rice.
-A huge serving of chinese chicken.
-A bag of Lays Baked Original chips.
-A diet coke.
-And this coconut bar with chocolate chips and a graham cracker crust.

Is that not TOTALLY disgusting? I weighed 123 before dinner and 125 after. It is so hard for me to lose weight and i get so discouraged with myself when i don't. 

Anyways, i have a few tips for you to get through the day today (and possibly tomorrow, if i don't post..)

1. DO NOT be like me. DO NOT BINGE. I know it might sound good, but promise me that you will NOT do it. Just for me? Kk? 

2. If you have made an accomplishment (like i did with my 123) then GO AND REWARD YOURSELF. Find the healthiest vegetable you like and eat a little bit more than you would! Or go drink a diet soda, anything that you don't normally have, but also that wont raise your calorie intake. A serving of saltines, isn't going to kill you. You have to reward yourself every so often when you reach a new goal, otherwise you wont feel AS determined. Trust me, it helps.

3. Last tip for today is to FIND SOMEONE WHO NEEDS HELP. Maybe you don't need an ana buddy to keep yourself motivated, but SOMEONE out there DOES. They are crying for your help because they cannot do this all on their own. Just find someone and reach out. 

If you need help, my email is: simplyana123@gmail.com
and i am always willing to help, that's why i have this blog...
I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT! YOU ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN FOOD. It is really nothing but carbs, calories, and fat. So go and do your best. And let me know how you are doing! 

Good luck! Stay small, stay strong.
Xoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment