Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sorry for the wait!

Hey you guys! Sorry that it's been a few days since i've posted, i've just been having a really hard time getting myself back on track. I am ALOT better this week, but still not as good as i was before...


Yesterday i went to the doctors.. (again, i know...) i've just had a really bad cough and needed to make sure that it wasn't pnemonia or anything too serious. I'm fine. But when they weighed me i was SO happy! I was 123! And that was with heavy clothes on, i think i'm really about 121! Isn't that great!? I mean, two weeks ago i was 118... So i gained quite a bit, but since i was 118 i have been eating full meals, and TONS of calories.


I am SO motivated to get back into the groove of things. I am so happy! So i really want to help you guys! I really don't know if anybody reads this, because not too many people contact me but i hope that someone is benefiting from my posts. 


PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know if you need help! I know that it can get really rough, and giving into food temptations can be really easy at times. If you ever need any help just email me (simplyana123@gmail.com) i answer emails really quickly and can be of assistance in a snap. 


I hope you all are doing great, and i hope that you do not give into temptations of ANY kind! You are an AMAZING ana!


xxOXo

No comments:

Post a Comment