Monday, March 7, 2011

The First Monday of ABC

Hey Anas, how was your weekend? I hope it was starvingly great!

...Mine wasn't too grand.

I came home from the University until next sunday for Spring Break, but this last weekend i had to babysit my younger siblings while my parents were in Vegas. Oh man oh man was it hard. I feel like i binged so much. I mean i burned over a thousand calories by running, but everyday i ate around 500 cals. And i was getting so disappointed with myself.
Well when my mom and dad came home i decided to weigh myself and guess what! I weigh 122! I am so proud of myself!

So today i decided that it would be the first day of Anorexia Boot Camp. And i am fully dedicated to keeping on track. It worries me, because alot of the days you eat around 500 calories, and there aren't many fasting days, but i haven't really heard that bad of things about this diet so i can't wait to share with you my results!

If any of you have experience with this diet PLEASE let me know how you felt about it, and your stories. (simplyana123@gmail.com) Seriously i'm pumped!

But i do have a tip or two for you people. I have a very good Ana Buddy and a few weeks ago she asked me how she could keep her energy level up because she seems so tired all the time. Well i realized that most of you guys are probably WAY more tired than me alot of the time. I actually have ADD and take a perscription called 'Vyvanse' in order to help me focus and do well in school, and it REALLY shoots me energy. BUT, i do have a really low dose, so i have become adjusted to it, and still need that extra burst from other sources, so here are some ideas that you can try.

-Take MULTIVITAMINS. (You can get them in pills, but i get mine from Costco, and they are gummy bears and they taste like fruit snacks. I take 2 different kinds, one is calcium and the other is a bunch of other essentials. They are only 30 for me to take the serving of 4 bears!!) Honestly, they will really boost your energy because you will be getting the nutrition that you need!
-DRINK A V8. They come in these little tiny bottles that are only 5.5 oz, and it is only 30 calories for the whole thing. And that is a full serving of vegetables! I know that you are supposed to get 5 servings in a day, but that's ridiculous, if you just drink one of these bottles in the morning you will be getting more nutients, and you will be happier and full of more energy!
-SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP. I cannot stress this enough. Fat people need AT LEAST 8 hours a night, and that is for people that pig out all day! Us anas' need a bit more than that because we have self control and don't need to stuff our faces all day long.
-DRINK GREEN TEA. All day long. If you don't like the taste, put in an artificial sweetener. (ONLY IF YOU CAN CONTROL CRAVINGS, it is proven that artificial sweeteners make you crave things more, so be very careful using them...) But green tea will clean out your system AND keep you awake and in action!

This is just a short list, if i think of anymore i will remember to let you guys know, or if you guys have something that gives you amazing energy, PLEASE let me know!

I hope your day is great, and i hope to keep you posted on my ABC diet! WOOHOO!

Xxoox

No comments:

Post a Comment