Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 3 of ABC

Hello again! Sorry i don't update this blog daily, i just get busy doing other things, like yesterday was binging... 


Yes. I said it. Binge. Soooo day 2 of ABC is supposed to be 500 calories, but like i've mentioned, i'm home with my family for Spring Break and so i have to eat little things in front of them so that they don't get suspicious. Well last night my mom made these DELICIOUS chili burgers for dinner, and although my family knows that i am vegetarian, they kept pushing for me to eat one. And do you know what?? I did. I ate half of one.


It tasted amazing, AT THE TIME. But looking back on it, yuck. It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not worth the hurt i went through. Right after dinner i helped with the dishes and i went to my room, and it started to eat at me. I couldn't take it any longer and HAD TO PURGE. I went to my bathtub and tried so hard to purge but nothing would come, so i drank a few bottles of water, and all the lettuce i ate at dinner came up... Then i went upstairs and tried in my moms bathroom, and again, only lettuce came up. All in all, i was pissed. NONE OF THE MEAT WOULD COME UP! 


So today i am going to try to fast even though i am supposed to eat 300 calories today. I'll probably have to eat something with my family at dinner but DO NOT GET TEMPTED. I can't even describe to you how much it is not worth it...


If anything remember me, think about me jabbing my toothbrush and fingers down my throat. Think about puke. Another thing that may help is if you think of your food as puke. Imagine it all acidy and ground up. Think of the food as it comes up your throat. Do you want that? Do you want chunks of that food coming up your throat? Do you want gross breath, and eventually rotten teeth? Just from eating food? No. So don't do it. I know you can stay strong, and if you need help please email me (simplyana123@gmail.com) I really can try to help you.


JUST DONT GIVE IN. YOU ARE STRONGER THAN ME.


xxxoooox

No comments:

Post a Comment