Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 4 of ABC

Hey guys.... 


So guess what. My tonsils have  been huge the past few days, and i've been kinda achey. So i went to the instacare today, and after like 3 attempts to find my veins to give me an IV. (Freaking KILLED) They just decided to just take a blood sample and find out what i have. So i agreed and the elderly nurse took my blood, then GUESS WHAT.


I found out i have MONO! Oh my goodness i'm pissed. Because i never share drinks with anyone or anything... Although i do make out alot... But anyways,


This is good, but bad. Now my mom doesn't make me eat food (i'm only home until Sunday) but my throat hurts so bad. I think i'm going to end up fasting the next few days for the most part.

I know this post doesn't have many tips for you guys, but i just wanted to let you know where i am. And encourage you to keep on track! I know that you can all succeed. I weigh 119 today, i've lost nearly 10 pounds! YAY! This is so good! 


Best of you guys, i know that you can do it, and i know that you guys are stronger than me. I'm weak. And take Vyvanse. Ha ha, a cheater, i know.


xoooxooxox

No comments:

Post a Comment