Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Second Run

Hey people! So i apologize (like i always do...) for not writing for awhile! I really want to inspire you but i feel like i have nothing left to say! But guess what! So you know how i have been really struggling to get back on track, and I've sorta been eating for the past few weeks?? Well, I'M BACK IN ABC! I am totally going to really work hard this time too! No getting off track, because i wont be at home for vacation while i am running through it! I just decided to start on day two though because then i can keep it matching with the days of the week so that i wont forget what day i am on! So 500 calories today: i woke up late (around 11:30) ate a cup of honey nut cheerios (110 cals) and then went out to lunch on campus with my boyfriend around 2 and had a small salad, with ranch on the side. I cut small pieces of chicken and slightly dipped them into the ranch. All in all, i think it was less than 200 calories (only because the chicken was fried and TOTALLY unhealthy.) But he knows that i used to be anorexic, and so when i'm with him he FORCES me to eat... 


I want you guys to do ABC with me! And some of you may not even know what it is, but it was so successful the last run i had! So i can't wait to keep it up! If you just look up "Ana Boot Camp" on google you will find TONS of information about it! If you want to do it with me and me to help you stay on track then let me know! (simplyana123@gmail.com) You guys will love it!


The real reason that i became so dedicated to this diet the second time around is because i have a photoshoot on Saturday. And i really look terrible, i want to shape up just a bit for the day, and then continually get better looking as the days follow! But i realized, without motivation, you will NOT get very far... So find something or some reason that you NEED to lose your fat! Even if you feel like you don't.... IT WILL TOTALLY WORK! I really know that you will succeed so much better! So find a reason and STICK TO IT! BE MOTIVATED! 


You guys are amazing, all of the girls that i have talked to have helped me so much, and i really appreciate the help you provide to me! Sorry this post is long, and sorry i never ever update. But i love you all. Even though i don't know really any of you, i know that you guys are a million times better and stronger than me. So KEEP IT UP!


Xoox

No comments:

Post a Comment