Friday, April 22, 2011

How are you!

So heyyy.... Sorry for the wait! My ABC diet is going along ever so well! I have lost almost 10 pounds and i am feeling so happy! I hope that all of you girls are doing AMAZINGLY! I know that you probably are. 


Finals are really stressing me out and that is why i haven't been able to update for so long, oh that and because i'm losing so much weight and not all fat at 125 my boyfriend told me he loves me! AH! Ha i haven't told him back, but i think i will soon! Everything is so happy, but also sad.


This weekend is EASTER! Today is actually Good Friday and Sunday is Easter! I am really really excited to go visit my family and to look cuuuuute on Easter Sunday. I am actually Mormon (Not a very good one, but Mormon nonetheless) and so i will attend church on Sunday and i am going to look hot with all my weight loss. I hope that those of you who do believe in God, or the Lord Jesus Christ that you will go to a church on Sunday and show your appreciation what he has done for our mistakes. 


Sorry to turn this post into a gospel message, i have just recently become a member of the LDS church and i really believe in the Prophet Thomas Monson who guides and keeps the church on the right path. I know that without our saviour Jesus Christ we would all live painful lives and when we died we would carry all the mistakes and sorrows we made for the rest of eternity. 


I hope that you are doing well. PLEASE don't give up your fasts or diets. I know that it gets tough sometimes, but the only thing better than eating is looking and feeling good! And food doesn't offer that to you, it makes you fat. No matter what you believe in I BELIEVE IN YOU. Thank you for all of your support, i know that you guys don't think you do anything for me but anybody who has emailed me or talked to me has made an impact on my life for the better. Thank you so much.


HOPPY EASTER!
xoXO

4 comments:

  1. I'm also Mormon. I get to bear my testimony on Sunday, and I'm so terrified. That's awesome that you've lost 10lbs so far =) congrats on the weight loss. I've lost 8lbs so far. I'm doing the HCG diet. loved2bethin.blogspot.com is my blogger profile. Keep up the good work and don't give up.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your ABC diet, I'm proud of your control! And good job on losing almost 10 pounds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys, it's rough! Britni! That's so cool that we share the same religion! I hope your testimony went well. You are doing amazing on your diet, i am so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so the ABC diet is something worth trying? and congrats on losing that much weight! its definitely an accomplishment.can you do me a favor and check out my blog? please and thank you! :)

    http://myfriendana-incense.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete