Friday, April 15, 2011

100 Cals

Today is my 100 cals day for ABC and i really just want to fast! I am so sick of eating food! But i know that if i just fast that my metabolism will go to the dogs and i will just absolutely crash and fail. I wanted to share a book with you that i just got into.. Recommended to me by a buddy, It's called "Wasted." it's an easy read, but is tons of inspiration if you are pro-ana and need the help! I really suggest you go pick up a copy or get it from your library or something.


So i have been super busy writing this paper, and i am tired of it. If any of you want to write a paper for money let me know! Ha ha ha. But really, i am so sick of school and i'm only barely passing my classes. I have this super boyfriend who isn't my boyfriend but we hangout all the time, and act like we're in a relationship. ANYWAYS, he is so stupid: he knows i'm like self conscious about my fat and he will like ALWAYS grab it when we are snuggling and stuff! It ticks me off! Like i always try to move and he'll laugh and then i'll slightly laugh. HE  THINKS IT'S FUNNY! But it makes me so self conscious! Ughghhg. Anyways, sorry about that random rant about nothing important, i just get angry over the smallest things. What do you guys have problems with?? When makes you angry! Haa..


So i know this is short, but i don't have much to say.. I really just want you guys to know that i am there for you! And if you need anything that you can always shoot me an email (simplyana123@gmail.com) and i will try my best to get back to you pronto!


I love you guys, and hope that you never give up and know how strong you are even if you feel like you fail. There is no failure in life if you give it your all!


xOOx

2 comments:

  1. Hey @daisydino the author is Marya Hornbacher. Happy reading Happy shrinking. (:

    ReplyDelete