Friday, April 8, 2011

IT'S FRIDAY! ....again....

I would like to thank a few of you girls that have contacted me asking for help. I really do enjoy helping others and i love when you guys come to me. I know that i've been really bad with this blog and i want to explain to you why:
I live in Utah and it's like snowing like CRAZZZZY! And my laptop just broke, and as a poor college student i don't want to buy a new one and as a lazy college student i never want to trudge (is that even a word??) through the snow to go and update this blog. So i do apologize. I still love you guys.


I really want you guys to remember that you can make it! I know i say this over and over and OVER AND OVER... but i know that if you let your will-power have more grasp over your life and decrease your want that you TOTALLY get the hang of things. Here are some things you can do that help me sometimes when i really just want to give up for good: (Some are COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS):


If there is nobody around or in your house, YELL at your food, tell if how mad you are at it. I know you will look like a mental patient, and i would love to watch someone else do it, but really, then you can remember that you are "the boss" and you have the choice to do whatever you want and that stupid food isn't really anything to you. 


If you just can't stop yourself from eating the food then eat a bit, and then spit it out. NOW LISTEN UP. PUT THE FOOD BACK IN YOUR MOUTH. You will hopefully lose your appetite for eating the rest. Yucky yucky yucky. 


Go put on your swimsuit and stand in front of your mirror and do jumping jacks until you shake. Then you will be more exhausted then hungry and you will take a nap. 


Chew Gum. It makes your stomach hungry but keeps your mouth occupied. 


These are all the tips i can think of off the top of my head, if you guys have any good ones feel free to post them! 


And always, You can email me 24/7 at (simplyana123@gmail.com)


LOVE YOU! ...really, i do! You ana's keep me running! 


XOxoO

2 comments:

  1. You live in Utah? I do too. I live in Taylorsville.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Logan at Utah State! That is amazing!

    ReplyDelete