Sunday, July 3, 2011

Team America!

So i know that i have a few readers that do not live in the USA... and to you guys, i apologize for this post. It probably wont have too much meaning to you. But to all you Patriots out there: this is for you and I. 


Tonight was our familys annual Fourth of July party (i know it is just the 2nd--But the golf course across the street does their huge fireworks tonight so wtf, we celebrate NOW. Ha ha) But yes. So i realized that it was HELL trying to avoid eating. Mostly because everybody was watching me...but also because it was so damn hard to stay away from all the yummy looking food! (I am a mega fan of summer foods.) 


While i don't have many tips for you cute ana's i can tell you this. If you have to keep people off of your back and stop them from giving you crap about  "not eating" then EAT FRUITS. I know they aren't super healthy because of the sugars, but they are hella low in calories compared to hot dogs and chips and desserts. The main fruit to go for (and the one that will most likely be at every freaking picnic in town) WATERMELON. This stuff is amazing as a decoy. Just carry it around with you and take bites of it every once in awhile. Seriously, it sounds silly but it saved my butt tonight from my annoying boyfriend who worries too much. 


I know you guys will be great! Good luck with all your BBQ's and celebrations of America! GO TEAM USA!
xOOXx

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    just wanted to let you know I'm following your blog now. I love your voice, I feel like I can really tell who you are through your words.

    I love the fruit tip, it's totally true in general!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Pixie Dust Thank you so much for the follow! It really makes me so happy to know that people benefit from my words and it isn't a waste of time. Do you have a blog? Thanks again. Happy shrinking.

    ReplyDelete