Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Drink Water--Live Longer

Hey guys! How are you weeks going?? Mine is going sooo well! You will never guess how many pounds i've lost! 5! I am now 123! Which, i know, is terrible for the summertime, but i also have a double huge craving for sweets and treats in the summer...

People have been emailing me hate messages lately about how i am NOT pro-ana, but i really believe that i am. I feel like yeah, sometimes i snack on some things and totally feel guilty about it later, but besides that i really do not eat at all unless i am around other people. (WHICH IS THE ONLY TIME YOU SHOULD EAT.) So if any of those people are reading this right now, i kinda just want to let them know that i know what i believe and if you don't agree with me, i really don't care..

I keep doing those dots at the end of a paragraph. So anyways. The point of this post before my ADHD kicked in and i got all distracted, was to tell you to be drinking water. ALL THE TIME. Drink drink drink. Seriously. Yes, water makes you gain weight, but it also flushes out all the toxins in your body that store fat and stuff. It will keep you so much healthier, which in turn will make you lose weight. Now if you can take water weight pills, i would highly suggest it. While it wont make you lose any permanent weight, it really really really helps keep your water weight down. AND since you get dehydrated easily you will constantly be drinking water. PLUS i have found that it gives me energy when i have had a hard time sleeping at night or whatever.

The water pills i take are called "diurex ULTRA" and i think i just got them at Target or Walmart.. They seem to work for me! I just have to go to the bathroom all the time. SO KEEP THAT IN MIND WHEN YOU TAKE THEM. Just don't depend on them to permanently lose all your weight for you, they are NOT a magical pill ha ha. Well my crazy family is calling me up for dinner, time to go decieve.. I wish you all luck. Email me at simplyana123@gmail.com if you have any questions OR you can just comment below and i will try to answer.

STAY STRONG!! xoxO

4 comments:

  1. Um, taking diuretics won't help you lose weight.... like at all. It's almost impossible to drink too much water. You can drink as much water as you want and you'll pee it out, and the awesome part is you won't run the risk of dehydrating yourself the way you will with diuretics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO! Be careful Pixie Dust because it IS POSSIBLE TO DRINK TO MUCH WATER!! In fact, you can die from it. Go to Wikipedia and read about over-hydration.
    Good luck girrrls. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you can actually drown internally. I mean you would have to be drinking alot-alot, but it IS possible. And as i said in my post the pills wont make you lose it permanently, but if you wanted to shed a few pounds to not look so bloated one day then these are PERFECT! (:
    Hope things are going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would think they would just dehydrate you why take water pills when you can naturally pee it out... I don't think you should take them unless you have a condition where you need them.
    Also what if you start to become dependant on them like some people do with lax.
    I have to disagree with this.

    ReplyDelete