Friday, July 1, 2011

Long Time NO Posts!

I am soooo sorry to let you all down! Oh my heavens i have been terrible. And not just with this blog. I have let myself go. Seriously. So as you well know if you read my blog i was at the university and all with a great life for the past year. Loving boyfriend. Great diet. Great roommates. WELL. Now i am back at home, as previously mentioned in "Laxatives." And it is HELL. Omg. My family eats together alllll the time. And when i am not at work, i am REQUIRED to eat with them. Soooo i weigh a whopping 129 pounds now. UHMMMMMM. If you dont remember, I WAS AT 118 at one point.. Oh it's terrible.

BUT I AM BACK. I am very close with one ana buddy in particular, and i mentioned to her about a week ago, it is summer and i NEED to look good in my bikini. None of this fatty stomach and thick thighs.. So i am gradually cutting back calories. And while i am not exactly at a low level right now, i am doing well. And considering i spend my days working on my feet at an amusement park, i think i burn alot of calories...at least i hope.



I want to give you some heads up and please read this carefully. I want to help you if you are doing anything harmful.

*I am PRO-ANA. NOT PRO-MIA. If you have a problem with purging i want you to let me know. IMMEDIATELY. This is NOT a safe practice at all. Anorexia if watched closely is not harmful to your body, but if you are bulimic in ANY form i want you to get help.

*I had many concerning emails from my "Laxatives" post. IF YOU ARE ABUSING LAXATIVES, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. When i said that laxatives are handy i mean it. They are. Especially because being anorexic can really stop you from having bowel movements. By advising you to take laxatives i hope you will have the common sense to know your body well enough and when to know if enough is enough. While laxies can help you shed a couple pounds every week, you can't take them too often (one or two times a week is PLENTY) otherwise your body will become dependent on them and that will suck. 


If you need help in any way, PLEASE email me at simplyana123@gmail.com I will really try to help you ASAP. BUT remember i am busy with work and being lazy. Ha ha. I wish you all the best of luck and KNOW that you can lose all your unwanted fat. It only takes desire and determination. You are amazing. Please practice safe methods-wouldn't want to lose any of you stars. 
XoXXo

No comments:

Post a Comment