Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hello Ana's!

Hey there! This is a brand new blog that i am creating to help me, AND YOU stay on track of our goals!

Recently i have just become Anorexic and i have really had a hard time keeping my "eyes on the prize." I really really really do want to be tiny, but i really really really also LOVE food so much.

About a month ago i realized that i am WAY too fat for my own good. I used to think of myself as skinny and small but when i had to quit dance due to an injury, i lost myself.

Currently i am 19. I am 5 feet and 5 inches tall. I weigh around 125 (it changes daily by a few pounds) and i do not look like this! I have started this blog and hopefully i can keep it updated and help those of you hating your bodys on the same track as me.

Please follow this blog and email me at: simplyana123@gmail.com.

I want to start a network with lots of people helping each other. I know that you can be whoever you want! So lets help each other get there!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment